Monday, May 9, 2022

Bear with me as we recover

 


I hope that you will all be patient with me as I'm unable to post for a few days. The love of my life and I were dealing with high fevers (and more) for a week and now are slowly regaining our strength.

I appreciate the prayers that were offered in our behalf - thank you so much for bearing our needs to the throne of Heaven. We are recovering, but this will take time.

I'm not used to "cooling my jets" as they say, so I'm praying that God will teach me to realize and work within my boundaries. He has strengthened me wonderfully so far, and I hope to be back with you soon.

Blessings to all who pause here. Thank you again for your prayers and messages of encouragement.

1 comment:

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.