Monday, May 25, 2015

Taking a break before the new study



I hope that you will excuse me, and bear with me. I find that I need to take some time to recharge and prepare for our next study. . .

We completed Proverbs a while back, and learned a lot.

Especially from the 31st chapter, right?

If you would like to refresh your memory of those studies, you can find them on the right-hand side bar of the blog.

We learned a lot from studying the gospel of John, too.

I've been moved to start a new study, but I need some time to prepare. It might be a week before we begin -- bear with me, 'cos I think it will be one that you will enjoy, and that we all will benefit from.

Take care, my friends. Please pray for me as I study.

See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. We'll be wailing and praying as you prepare our next study. I, for one, am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to following your blog....looking forward to joining the next study...

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.