Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Verses that inspire


I found a gem that blessed my heart this week; I suppose I should say I "found it again" because it's not the first time I've read it.....but it spoke to me fresh and new this time.

I hope that it will bless you as well:
He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!”Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” (Revelation 21:5)
That same day I read this verse, too:
So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir. (Galatians 4:7)

How it blessed my heart! Someone near and dear to me has been struggling with thoughts of life, death, and what comes when we pass across that "threshold."  I've been trying mightily to encourage and inspire. These verses were just what I needed, and I thought some of y'all might need to read them again, too.

This is the hope of believers; this is salvation in a nutshell. God's gift to us, because of His desire to have a relationship with men and women, is eternal life with Him. Jesus' blood covers our sins and we are children of God.

Amen, and amen!

1 comment:

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.