Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Joy and rejoicing - your turn to speak


I really appreciate the comments that y'all left the last time we had an "open forum" so to speak. I'd like to hear your thoughts again as we conclude our study of Ezra 6.

Give these questions some thoughtful consideration, and then if you have time, comment with your thoughts. If you don't have time, perhaps take a moment to make a quick note in a journal or jot a note on a card. I believe these are things that will be beneficial to consider . . .


First, what does biblical joy look like? Does it always mean that we are bubbling over? If you have a verse or a Bible note to support your thoughts, let us know.

Second, what would you say to an unbeliever who responds to your witnessing with these words: "I want to have fun in life now. I'll commit and follow God later."


Got your thinking caps on? (grin)

Let me know your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Not questions to be taken lightly. These need careful thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the joy question though...to me, it is the feeling of lightness and even smile-bringing, in the sure knowledge that God hears you and that He will act.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Thanks for leaving these thoughts to encourage us all!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.