Thursday, August 27, 2020

A personal request

 

I am often reminded of a remarkable truth by the wonderful prayer warriors that study here at the blog. The world will, of course, regard it as foolishness, but it is true.

The prayers of believers are powerful.

I'm asking today for all of you who pause here to bear me up in prayer. To lift up my loved one in prayer, and to pray for skill and wisdom for the surgeon that will minister to him tomorrow in the operating room. I'm asking the Spirit to calm my heart and mind so that I can support and assist, and to quell the fears of the patient. "Malignant" is a word that we never wish to hear, but it is also a fire that God can quench with a tender touch of His healing hand. 

I truly will treasure and appreciate each of you who finds the time to pause and pray.

I will be absent from the study blog today and tomorrow, but I hope to rejoin you on Monday.

Blessings to all of you, and my prayers for each of you, as well.


4 comments:

  1. Prayers for you and your loved one for peace and healing in equal measure. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers, starting again this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent up a prayer that the Great Physician will guide the surgeon's hands and give each of you the peace that passeth all understanding. Will be thinking of you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May the God of our Fathers be in the operating room and guide the surgeon's hands and may HE give you comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.