Friday, August 12, 2011

Proverbs 8:32-36

Today is a very quick read...and a very quick devotion because my little one is hacking and coughing and not staying asleep so I am having trouble finding focus time...

So it's your turn. Read the verses and talk to me.

Also...quite a while back I put a prayer request page and some other pages up. I did move them to the side bar. Feel free to let me know if you have any prayer requests.

Thank you all for a nice study this week with lots of discussion. I love lots of discussion!

Sorry about tonight....(well today...I always write this between 11 and midnight before it comes out.)

3 comments:

  1. I love verse 34 - Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, that verse is a great reminder to me that I need to be expectantly waiting...like Stephen does every day at 4:30...we watch and wait; hopeful and excited.

    I certainly need to work on this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like 35- "For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord." So, if we expect it, watch at the gates for it, seek it, then not only are we smart folks, but we are pleasing the Lord. *Happy face*

    Now verse 36...not so good. My notes refer to Prov 20:2, "The wrath of a king is like the roaring of a lion; Whoever provokes him to anger sins against his own life." That's a bit scary.

    Hope your little one is on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.