Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Prayer requests

 

Praise Him!

I've been blessed with an answer to my prayers, and I am grateful for all of you who prayed alongside me. My loved one received news of his pathology reports - both reports were free of cancer cells! What a blessing to be able to support ongoing healing therapies with the knowledge of God's hand upon his body, and God's guidance upon the surgeon's hands. All worked together to remove the cancer. I'm so thankful, and I want to praise God!

I've been blessed, also, as I have given this good news, to be able to share my faith with those who have been concerned about him. Perhaps a tiny seed that I am honored to plant will grow and lead those to seek salvation in Christ.

At the same time that I am rejoicing, I know that there are others who are still fighting their battles with health issues. There are some who are crying out to God for salvation for a family member or a friend. There are still others who need a job; others need God's guidance for a step along life's pathway.

Please rest assured that we are all ready and willing to pray along with you. Just leave a comment to let us know. God will hear. He will answer.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.