Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Verses that inspire

 


I re-read a gem this week, and I wanted to share it with everyone. This is truly an encouragement to all of us who are hungry to be more like our Savior, who strive each day to imitate Him.

(And don't worry about the "he" in the verses, OK? It applies to all of us described by "she," just as much as it applies to the men-folks!! Quit obsessing over it!) 

“Because he has loved Me, I will save him;
I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.
15 He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
16 I will satisfy him with a long life
 And show him My salvation.” (Psalm 91:14-16)


Blessings to all who pause here. I hope your day is blanketed with the peace of Christ and with the comfort of His Spirit.


1 comment:

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.