Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Prayer Requests


It has been some weeks since we had the opportunity to pray together for the needs that we have been told about. I feel that it's important for us to share and to pray for one another.

Galatians 6:2 tells us:
"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ."

In I Timothy 2:1, Paul writes: "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions and thanksgivings be made for all people."


Let's intercede for one another, and let's lift up joyful thanks for prayers that are answered. Please leave a comment if you have a request so that we can pray with you.  If you've seen the grace of God in an answered prayer, let us know -- encourage others with your joy.

Our studies in John will continue tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. There are many concerns in this life, but I'm so thankful that God hears our prayers and cares!

    I would like us to really pray for our country. I am concerned about where we are headed as a nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Belinda. I for example forget to do that more times than I would like.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.