Thursday, October 3, 2013

New resource page


I wanted to let everyone know that there is a new resource page on our study blog. You'll see that it is called, "Proverbs 31: Not just for married women!"

I hope that it will provide assistance to anyone who would like to study Proverbs chapter 31. All of our posts from that chapter are listed there, with links to whisk you away to read them.

It may be that you'd like to refresh your memory of a certain post, or point someone to one of them to read -- for whatever reason, I'll be honored. I hope they prove helpful.

And should you use them in a study, you do not have to give me credit. I'd like it, if it is a written or printed study, or an internet one, that you mention using my posts, but let's face it -- I have a life to live, and I will probably never know if you do . . .  I have too many things going on in my life to be able to look around and see if my words are being used without credit given! So use and enjoy, and the Lord will cause His word to be productive and glorify Him!

2 comments:

  1. That's very helpful and generous of you Jacque!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jacque :))

    BTW I have been having internet problems so am very behind with visiting this week! Caro xx

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.