Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Prayer requests


This week it is our privilege again to pray together for the needs of each other, and for those we care about. Please leave a comment about what is on your heart -- let us join you in prayer. If it is a personal matter, just let us know it's an unspoken request. God knows what is on your mind, and in your heart.

If you've recently been blessed by an answer to prayer, please let us know so that we may rejoice with you!
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you. Jeremiah 32:17

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank God for sending Christ to save me. For sending the light for me to see my way out of the darkness.

    I thank Him for always answering prayer. Whether it be yes, no, or wait. He is faithful.

    I thank Him for this blog. It often makes me really take stock of myself and my heart.

    I thank Him for Christian friends, near and far. Those I've met and those I haven't.

    I thank Him because He is in control, no matter what I may think or fear.

    Thank You Lord.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.