Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving II


Again today, here is a song of praise and thanks to the Lord. I hope that you are enjoying this week and lift your heart in praise with us.

VERSE: Lord, I am thankful; thankful for the Name of Jesus; thankful for the Blood that cleans us. Lord, I'm thankful for You each day. Each day I am thankful; thankful for the Spirit's leading; thankful that in You there's healing. Lord, I'm thankful for You.

CHORUS: Oh let my spirit soar in worship to Your Name. My life is not the same by the power of Your Blood. And every moment that I breathe, Your Spirit leads and meets my every need of walking in the Light of You.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that Lion and his face! And the devotional. Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving my friend. xox

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.