Monday, March 7, 2016

Heaven is rejoicing


A dear Christian lady has gone home -- home to the arms of Jesus and her beloved husband. We were privileged to minister to her at home and in hospice, and her home-going was peaceful and sweet.

The grandkids were able to speak to her before she slipped into unconsciousness; many exchanges of "I love you" were heard. What a blessing to be able to have that loving closure, and to know that in time, we'll be re-united.

I hope you will bear with me; I need to assist my family and also to recharge a bit. It's been stressful and exhausting, but I'm honored to have been a part of her final journey.

I'll be back next week, Lord willing!

2 comments:

Austin Towers said...

My sincere condolences, Jacque, and my prayers are with you and your family at this time xx

Katie Isabella said...

My condolences for the family and your dear Mother-in Law s with her Lord and Savior right now. There IS rejoicing indeed. Another saint. xoxo