Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Verses that inspire



I found this photo that looks very much like the mountain we look at every day. I'm blessed to live in a beautiful area of rolling hills and mountains, and I often think of some of the scriptures that mention them.

We hear on the news and read on the internet news from around the world -- moments after it happens. Earthquakes shake and destroy cities and revamp landscapes. Mudslides, avalanches, and floods wreak havoc after storms. Hills that were there, are no more.

Listen to what our Father says:
"Though the mountains be shaken    and the hills be removed,yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken    nor my covenant of peace be removed,”    says the Lord, who has compassion on you. (Isaiah 54:10)
What a comfort this is for us, as believers!

Unfailing love... let that sink in. He Who is all Truth has promised with a holy vow.....His love is unfailing.

That love won't be shaken: nothing can disturb His love. Nothing will stop Him from loving us.

His covenant of peace will not be removed: the covenant of Christ's redeeming blood will not be removed, won't go away.

This verse inspired me, and I wanted not only to claim these words for my own, but to share them with you.
Have you a verse to share with us today?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Friend! Thought this looked like our beautiful mountain too!!! Thank you for sharing this verse today. We are so blessed to have a loving Father in Heaven. Have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too. I am in the foothills of the Smoky's....

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.