Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Prayer requests



I hope that you will join me in prayer today, asking God to help us have hearts of forgiveness.

The Christmas season is in full swing, and I'll just bet that you are enjoying the carols of the season, the lights, the warmth, and the anticipation leading up to the special day that we celebrate Christ's birth as a human baby.

That baby would grow up, living a spotless, sin-free life. Be a merciful and compassionate teacher regarded with either love or suspicion and hate.  No half-way attitudes here, they either loved Him or hated Him.

Arrested falsely, convicted dishonestly, punished undeservedly . . . He would look down as He died on the cross and forgive the struggling, noisy, mocking masses for their hatred and sin.

Praise God! He rose again and now is in heaven, interceding for us! His Spirit leads us daily to live more and more like Him...... and that means to forgive others, right?

Today let's pray that we can utilize what we've learned over the past few days. To love others, to forgive them, and then to choose to forget.

I kinda think we'll have the best Christmas ever!!

If you have a prayer request that we can join you in prayer about, please leave us a comment. If you have a praise for answered prayer, please let us know so that we can thank God along with you. And if you have something quite personal that needs prayer, just tell us it's an unspoken request -- He knows, and He will hear.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for deliverance from strong dislike-hatred toward several people thatI cannot reconcile with though I would if they were willing. They are not, but *I* am free. I ask prayer for me today to remain able to help a member of my family who needs me frequently.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.