Tuesday, March 13, 2018

What are we listening to?


We've not done one of these posts for quite a few weeks, and I thought it might be a good time to do one. We talked last week about the serene, quiet, tranquil, but strong spirit that Peter encouraged all believers to have.

I thought of a song that seemed right for that. Maybe it will recharge our batteries!

Here I remind myself what You said over me

Here I remind my soul who You are


You said You won’t relent
Won’t let go, won’t forget
Every promise You have whispered to my heart

As I wait, As I wait on You

I’m gonna run and not grow weary
I’m gonna walk and not grow faint
Rise up on wings like eagles 
To soar

I know with everything you’re with me
I know you’re working as I wait
Lift me up on wings like eagles
To soar

This desert holds a song I will sing, on and on
You’re a river when the ground I walk is dry

You will set the crooked straight
Clear my path, make a way
You will lead me from the valley to the heights

As I wait, As I wait on You

Creator, Keeper
Lifebreather
Your name is greater than anything I’ve faced

Sustainer, Saviour,
Strongholdbreaker
Your name is greater than anything I’ve faced

As I wait, as I wait on You
I will wait, God, I will wait on You




Leave a comment if you have a song or perhaps some verses that are in your head today!

1 comment:

  1. Love the song. Glad to have some new songs to add to my play list.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.