Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Prayer requests


I hope that if you have a prayer request or a praise for answered prayer that you'll leave a comment today. It is encouraging to believers to know that sisters and brothers in Christ are praying alongside them about the obstacles, problems, and joys in their lives.

If it's personal, you don't have to share details. Just let us know of an unspoken request. We'll pray about that, too, and the Lord Who knows all things will know exactly what we're praying about.

I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,    and in his word I put my hope. (Psalm 130:5)
Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;    therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.
For the Lord is a God of justice.    Blessed are all who wait for him! (Isaiah 30:18)

1 comment:

  1. I have a very busy stressful week coming up. Please pray for strength to keep going and not to make any wrong decisions. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.