Friday, July 27, 2012

Take a Rest!

We've had some pretty intense weeks of study lately, and I wanted to give you a chance to rest. I'd like to encourage you to scroll back through some of our recent posts, and refresh your memory of what we have discussed.
Also refresh yourself with some prayer and thanksgiving times with our Father. Have a blessed weekend, and we'll resume our studies on Monday . . .

Here's the first verse of a lovely old hymn to start your restful time:

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change, He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend my friend! Thank you for continuing on with this study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the chance to catch up..It has been a busy week being gone to Summer School every day.. Give me a chance to study and not just read quickly! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.