Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Slowdown

One of our sweet followers, Cathy, told me about this lovely song recently. It blessed my heart, and I wanted to share it with all of you. Many of us deal with difficult and anxious feelings, and Satan can use these fears to prey on us. We talked in our studies about these "mind wars" and how Jesus can protect us with His power and comfort us with His love.
I hope it will be meaningful for you.


Jesus King of angels heaven's light
Shine Your face upon this house tonight
Let no evil come into my dreams
Light of heaven keep me in Your peace
Remind me how You made dark spirits flee
And spoke Your power to the raging sea
And spoke Your mercy to a sinful man
Remind me Jesus this is what I am

CHORUS:
The universe is vast beyond the stars
But You are mindful when the sparrow falls
And mindful of the anxious thoughts
That find me, surround me and bind me

With all my heart I love You Sovereign Lord
Tomorrow let me love You even more
And rise to speak the goodness of Your name
Until I close my eyes and sleep again

CHORUS

Jesus King of angels heaven's light
Hold my hand and keep me through this night

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.