Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Verses that inspire


How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! (Psalm 119:103)

This verse is an inspiration to me; is it to you? David said that God's word was sweeter than honey; it was something to be sought after and savored.

Do we seek time in God's Word? Do we savor it and enjoy it? Do we spend as much time meditating on the Word as we do other things in our busy lives?

If a verse or passage has inspired you this past week, please leave a comment and share it with all of us . . . ya never know who might need to hear what you have to say!


2 comments:

  1. Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
    "Whom shall I send,
    And who will go for Us?"

    Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."

    Oh that I would be able to answer that call willingly. With power and passion. I fear that along with myself, too many of us have not answered at all. That is why our country is going down the tubes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 40:29, "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." (NIV)
    This one speaks to me, during times when sleep is absent, or difficult due to what feels like rocks in the bed, and days when the aches and pains seem to difficult to bear. Living with the thorn in my flesh..... fibromyalgia...... sometimes is really difficult. Thankfully, today is not one of them.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.