Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Prayer requests


I hope that this break for prayer is something that you look forward to. I know it's special to me. I'm honored to be able to pray with you for requests that are near to your heart, and to praise Him with you, when blessings come.

I'd like to let you know that there has been progress on a request that I mentioned a good while back, and I'm grateful to those of you who have joined me in prayer. God has blessed in the situation, and we are hopeful that good things will continue.

I'd like to ask if you would help me in praying for peace and wisdom for our middle child; he is taking the bar exam this week, and it is a truly stressful experience! He has worked hard to prepare, and we hope that his efforts will pay off. (I think he'll make an awesome attorney.)

What about you? Is there a request that you'd like to mention? You don't have to give us details if you prefer not to; just tell us it's an unspoken request, and we'll bear it to the Lord and ask His blessing.

Let us know, too, if you've had an answer to prayer -- it's encouraging to hear.

Let's pray.

5 comments:

  1. I will pray for your son and trust he will be at peace and have a clear mind.

    I would value your prayers for ongoing health issues. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have prayed for both these requests. May God hold Jacque's son and Austin in His loving hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would appreciate prayer for our daughter who is 16 weeks into a high risk pregnancy. I can't do details here. She is receiving excellent care and monitoring. I know, with all my heart, that God answers prayer. There have been many instances of answered prayer right here in our group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your son :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone. Jessica, I hope you see my reply...I appreciate your joining me in prayer. I can't reply to you directly since your settings are on no-reply. :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.