Tuesday, July 5, 2016

What are we listening to? July 4th edition!


When I was a child, we would recite this salute in our Sunday School class, and in the summer time, many children's voices across the United States still speak these words.

Since we are studying this week on a wonderful verse in II Chronicles, I thought I would provide two versions of this verse in music. They are both uplifting and inspiring. The first one is one that I sang years ago in youth choir. That was when we still needed to listen for dinosaurs, stomping around near the church. (Grin)




This one is great, too! Hope you will give both of these a listen.


1 comment:

  1. I love this and though I was in church and Sunday school all through my life I never came into contact with this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.