Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Prayer requests


I'm rejoicing for physical healing in my loved one's life, and I'm thanking all who came alongside me and prayed with me! I'm truly grateful for my friends, and thank you so much for your concern and for your prayers for us.

God is so good, and gave us good results! The last check with the doctor showed that healing is progressing and a positive outcome is just around the corner!

There were several verses that meant a great deal to me as I prayed. I know that some of us have chronic health issues, and some are waiting for word for a transplant, for the outcome of testing, and more. I wanted to post these for everyone's encouragement:
For I will restore health to you,    and your wounds I will heal, (Jeremiah 30:17a)
Blessed is the one who considers the poor!    In the day of trouble the Lord delivers him; the Lord protects him and keeps him alive;    he is called blessed in the land;    you do not give him up to the will of his enemies. The Lord sustains him on his sickbed;    in his illness you restore him to full health. (Psalm 41:1-3)
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;    save me, and I shall be saved,    for you are my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14) 
Now therefore stand still and see this great thing that the Lord will do before your eyes. (I Samuel 12:16)
God is good -- all the time.

Thank you, Lord!

I hope that if you have a prayer request, you will leave a comment so that we may pray with you.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad prayers have been answered! :-) I would appreciate continued prayers to help with difficult times here and for wisdom in dealing with what lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful that your husband's journey to health again is almost finished. I just knew the Lord would hear you and those who prayed for him, and sustain him as in the verse you wrote for us here: Psalms 41:1-3. I will set to work memorizing these verses starting today. I need them to carry me thorough each day for all the time I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for answered prayer! Praise God for the ability to come to Him directly and lay all our cares and concerns at His feet!. I have a request for myself. Ordinarily the fibromyalgia that I have is background noise, always there, but ignorable. Lately that is not the case. The pain is keeping me awake at night. I feel like I’m covered in very deep bruises and no matter what position I lay in or how I sit, something hurts. Not in agony hurts but highly annoying life interfering hurts. I have a doctor’s appointment on the 13th where we will explore medications that might help. In the meantime, I need help persevering through it.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.