Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Verses that inspire


Sometimes we walk along slippery pathways in life. At times these are paths that we could fall off of,  and fall into sin. Other times, we find ourselves in danger physically or mentally, and the pathway seems to be crumbling beneath us.
When I said, “My foot is slipping,    your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.
 When anxiety was great within me,   your consolation brought me joy. (Psalm 94:18-19)
These verses can inspire us because they remind us that God's love is unfailing. He will always support us and console us. And that will bring us the joy that the psalmist experienced.

What a source of positive energy our studies can be! Verses like these prepare us for our day, and we are ready to face the tasks that God has blessed us with!

I hope you will leave a comment and share a verse or passage that has inspired you recently.



1 comment:

  1. I love this portion of Psalm 51

    Create in me a pure heart, O God,
    and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
    11 Do not cast me from your presence
    or take your Holy Spirit from me.
    12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
    and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.