Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday slowdown


In the morning I will rise up Shed the darkness And bathe in Your light And I recount all Every blessing The words You’ve spoken That bring me new life I am reminded from where You have brought me And where You have placed me for today I won’t forget that Your hand will hold me Your love sustains me through the wait I will wait on You, Lord I will wait on You, Lord Oh the burdens That I’ve carried They are heavy Oh too heavy to hold There’s a river There’s a sunrise There’s a new day And it’s bringing new life Bless the Lord, oh my soul And all that is within me I will rise in His love I’ll shout of what He’s doing I won’t forget All of Your mercy All of Your grace That is poured out on me

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.