Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving week, Part IV


I know that the internet's reach is global: not all of our friends who study here are in the United States. But I hope that you will bear with me and gift me with a couple of days of rest and thanksgiving to God.

I'll be gathering with family and friends and praising God for the blessings He has given us, and for the many promises He has fulfilled to us.
I'd also like to challenge all of us to "get creative" with our gratitude, as I heard on a recent podcast (Joyce Meyers). There are so many "little" things that we take for granted . . . for example, when we walk to the sink and fill a glass with water and quench our thirst -- let's be grateful for clean water! When we go to bed at night and hear our clothes dryer running -- let's be grateful for the blessing of drying clothes while we rest! When we get up in the morning -- let's thank Him for all of our parts that are working! Our eyes see; our ears hear; and so on!

We'll gather again here at the study blog on next Monday to study more of what Nehemiah has to tell us.
For now, happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends here in the US, and happy weekend to those across the globe!

See you on Monday, Lord willing!


alsdkfjla;ksdjflkasjdfl;kajsdflkj

1 comment:

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.