Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What are you listening to today?


Isn't it wonderful that in the midst of creating all of the universe, and all of the intricate things that He designed, God created music?
He created music to be holy and pleasing unto Him. He created it to be worship and praise unto Him. And that includes what we put in our ears.
Have you considered lately what you've been listening to? What is piped into your mind as you place those earbuds in your ears?
I truly believe that as long as we are listening to music that glorifies God, and music that tells us to keep God in our hearts and remember to praise Him, then it doesn't matter what type we are listening to. But that's just my humble opinion. (Grin)

So, I will be careful and not listen to anything that would pull my mind away from my Father and Savior, or away from the path that He wants me to walk.

              Sing unto Him, sing psalms to Him, talk of all His wondrous works!
              I Chronicles 16:9

So, what are you listening to, today?

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! What goes in the ear will affect what comes out the mouth!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.