Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday slowdown

I came across this song and it spoke to my heart. We often find that our path goes through pain; it sometimes goes through persecution. The Spirit will help us to believe and encourage us in our faith.



Under His wings I am safely abiding,
Though the night deepens and the tempests are wild,
Still I can trust Him; I know He will keep me,
He has redeemed me, and I am His child.

 Under His wings, under His wings,
Who from His love can sever?
Under His wings my soul shall abide,
Safely abide forever.

Under His wings, what a refuge in sorrow!
How the heart yearningly turns to His rest!
Often when earth has no balm for my healing,
There I find comfort, and there I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.