Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday slowdown

Some thoughts on love from this week:

To love is a response to the love we have received from God
To love is a command from Jesus Christ our Savior
To love is a command from the Apostles who followed Jesus Christ
To love is obedience to what we find in the Scriptures
To love is a beacon which shows us to be believers in Jesus Christ
To love requires humbleness, willingness, patience, and honor
This sweet old southern hymn was in my heart this week; I hope it blesses you as you listen.



2 comments:

  1. Each one of those thoughts above is a sermon. I love a quote which I believe is accredited to Corrie Ten Boom - and forgive me if I've said it before "Agapé love is the love which loves because of its own inherent nature, not because of the excellence or worth of its object." That is God's love for us! Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ARE a sermon...I had not looked at it that way. I love Friday's offering, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.