Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Prayer requests


What a blessing to be able to pray with each other. To bear one another's burdens....see, there is one of those "one another" things! (Grin)

It is truly my honor to post here, to offer studies that the Spirit guides me to prepare. It is also an honor to pray with y'all. Thank you.

I have been blessed by the experience, and it is so wonderful when we hear of answered prayers! The joy that fills my heart truly is "unspeakable and full of glory!"

I would like to ask for prayer this time -- I may have mentioned before that the arthritis I am blessed with is a degenerative monster, and is attacking many of my joints. (I wear special shoes to even be able to walk without pain.) I'm working toward some orthopedic surgeries in the coming year, and I am trying to do the best job I can at choosing a doctor, being a good steward of our money, etc.
I would really appreciate your prayers as I make my plans. I'll let you know when I get things scheduled, too.

Do you have a request or a praise that you can share? Be sure to let us know, so that we can join you in prayer and praise!


3 comments:

  1. I will most definitely pray Jacque! It’s a very painful condition I know. I am presently on a train to visit family members in need. Would value prayer that my health holds out and I manage to sort out some issues. Many thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT will be an honor to pray for you my Sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will certainly be praying for you. It is difficult and draining to live with constant chronic pain. For myself, our son continues to be in search of employment. It seems that the truck driving school he attended exaggerated the availability of jobs for inexperienced drivers..... sigh.....

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.