Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Prayer requests


I hope no one minds, but I'd like to request prayer today. My hubby of forty-plus years will be undergoing surgery today, and I'd appreciate any one who has time to offer up a prayer for him, and for the wisdom of the surgeon. It's not a life-threatening procedure, but as they say, many things can happen when humans, anesthesia, and doctors are involved. (Grin)

If our study posts are late for the next few days, please bear with me; I will get our studies up here as best I can. I appreciate all of you who study here, and I wish God's blessings for each of you.

If you have a prayer request or a praise, please feel free to leave a comment so that everyone can pray and rejoice along with you!

3 comments:

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.