Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Prayer requests


Across the miles....
Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.(Matthew 18:19-20)
I would like to thank all of you who have stopped by here, and who emailed me directly, to let me know that you were praying with me during my recent surgery and recovery.  To me, it's truly awe-inspiring to realize that across the globe, prayer warriors were kneeling with me and supporting my efforts to recuperate. I'm sincerely grateful for all of the prayers and notes that I received. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Now, I'd like to ask if anyone would like to leave a prayer request here today. Let us know if you are concerned about health issues, financial, family relationships, or just the dreary weather. All kidding aside, this time of year is very difficult for many of us, as the sun shines fewer hours and the holidays approach. Whether it's Seasonal Affective Disorder or dreading the holidays for too many people or too few, we can all be subject to the blues.

If it's personal, just leave an unspoken request if that's more comfortable for you. The Father will know when we mention your name, just what the problem is.

It's a privilege to pray for each other. In the same room is nice, but across the miles works, too!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

1 comment:

  1. Please pray for a young family who are grieving today. A young man who used to work with me was electrocuted at his home last night, leaving a wife and 3 young boys.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.