Monday, November 5, 2018

Recovery week


I hope you will bear with me this week, as I had the second of my two surgeries last week - on Halloween! Hopefully, I'll be back with you next week, but I need some time to recover from the orthopedic surgery.

I had the right foot worked on this time, another implant to replace the big toe joint. Looking forward to having two "good" feet soon!

I've planned some brief notes and songs for this week, and I hope you will join me in prayer as I work to be still and allow healing to take place.

Blessings to all who study here, and thank you for your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. I hope your recovery time is short and easy. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings on you; and I hope the time is short and fruitful in all ways. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take all the time that you need. We’ll be here when you get back. You might even have time for some hand stitching, once the pain meds wear off. (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree and pray for a quick recovery! xx

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.