Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Prayer requests


As we begin a new year, I feel like it's really important to re-emphasize our commitment to praying for each other.

May my cry come before you, Lord;
    give me understanding according to your word.

170 May my supplication come before you;
    deliver me according to your promise.  (Psalm 119:169-170)

This has been a mainstay of this study blog, and I believe that I and others have been encouraged by the mentions of answered prayer, and the opportunities to rejoice as we see God's hand in our lives and the lives of others.

I personally would like to commit to you that I will fervently pray for those requests that you make known to me, and I hope that you will join me in this commitment. Let's promise to kneel alongside our sisters as we go through this year, and help each other along.

Let's covenant with God and agree with Him; let's remember that when we gather in His name, He is with us. And that our prayers are a sweet fragrance to Him.

Let's claim the promises that He will listen; He will hear; and He will answer!

Please let us know if there are requests on your heart -- allow us the privilege of praying with you!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I was speaking of this very thing to a sister of the heart a few days ago. Psalms 119:169-170 epitomizes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would very much appreciate prayer for strength, wisdom and guidance concerning a difficult decision that has to be made. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.