Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday slowdown

It's my earnest hope that everyone who stops by here to read, to listen on Fridays, to leave prayer requests, is a believer. I pray that if you do not know Christ as your personal Savior, that you will take a moment to click on the tab on the right, and learn more. (It's the one that says "What is Salvation?")

I can promise you that if you repent of your sins and accept His gift of mercy, He will transform your life. He will transform you. 
And for those believers who do pause here, I'd like to offer some encouragement in the midst of this crazy world . . . 
This song says a lot of what I'm trying to say.
Blessings to all who visit here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.