Monday, June 22, 2020

Week of praise - day 1

 

I hope that it's alright . . 

I need a bit of time to recharge my batteries spiritually. And to listen for the Spirit to let me know where we are headed next. I believe we had a good study in Ezra, and followed it with some really timely lessons in Nehemiah. I hope that y'all were blessed; I know I learned a lot!

I'd like to take a week to challenge myself with my prayer time and study, and figure out where our focus will be in the coming weeks.
To that end, I will be posting some worship songs and hymns that can guide us in praising our Father God and lifting our hearts and spirits in these difficult times.

See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.