Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Prayer requests


So many thankful thoughts are in my heart today. I cherish each one of you who prayed for my request last week. The surgery appears to have gone well, and the surgeon has assured us that he believes he got all of the cancer cells during the operating room stint. There will be more scans in the future, and we are waiting for a pathology report, but we are hopeful that they will show the cancer did not yet spread. We shall see.

Thank you, so very much.

I appreciate all of the prayers and all of the personal notes of encouragement that I received. My heart was much lighter and my mind much calmer, because of the peace that God gave me, through your prayers.

I will keep you updated, but for now, the prognosis is a good one. Praise the Lord!

I would ask if anyone has a request that we can pray for, to please leave a comment below and let us join in prayer.

God works in mighty ways -- to Him be the glory!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.