Saturday, June 30, 2018

Note to everyone studying here.....

..... I must apologize for my lack of tech-savvyness (is that a word?). I'm trying to figure out how to have people comment. I don't know what it means about Google plus comments, but I enabled it for a bit. Then I tried to reply to someone's comment and realized it could be a problem, so disabled it. Now the comments are gone.

Sigh.

I hope we can get this worked out. In the mean time, I hope you will bear with me and study here when you are able.

God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacque, At the moment you have comments in a pop up window. If you want to change so that folk can reply to individual comments you need to go to your dashboard - settings - scroll down to posts, comments and sharing and change comment location to "embedded". Hope this helps. On my blog I have not allowed Google + comments as they seem to be unnecessarily complicated, but Google might make that mandatory at some stage! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of Google + and cannot use it either as I am not a member of it. I have to try to find a work around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I wonder if mine came through.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.