Friday, March 1, 2019

Friday slowdown


Thanks for joining me this week, on what I think was an important study. I hope that you received a blessing and some confidence that will help as we make our defense of our faith to those who question us.
The grass withers, the flower fades,    but the word of our God will stand forever. (Isaiah 40:8)

I thought of this verse as I looked at a beautiful camellia bush outside our home. The blooms are a brilliant crimson color, and as they mature they will fall to the ground, carpeting the dormant grass with a flood of color. From bud to fallen bloom, the flowers are short-lived.

But the word of our God will stand forever . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.