Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday slowdown

Some recent events in my own life have reminded me that being "in the moment" is one of the most important skills that we can possess and use . . .

My mother died in hospice care this week, and I'm dealing with many of the emotions that come along with the death of a family member. Even though we were estranged, I find it a bittersweet time and I know that in heaven, all tears and resentments will be gone as we worship our Savior together.

Enjoy this song and listen to the words - I believe it will bless you as you listen!


1 comment:

  1. My sincere condolences to you; and I am sending much love to you Jacque.
    This is such a difficult time for you and your family and certainly your Dad. Many of us know the pain. Standing with you.
    OXO

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.