Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Prayer requests


See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland. (Isaiah 43:19)
Keep your eyes open! 
You don't want to miss what God is doing, or what He has for you!
Oh, believers, if you have paused here today, God wants me to tell you from my own experience, that He has such plans for us!
When we think the problems are unsolvable; when we think they are too great for us; when we look around in discouragement and heartache . . . . look up!
It is then that in His love He will open our eyes to see His hand of mercy. He is always reaching out to us, but sometimes we are so wrapped up in ourselves that we don't look to see! 
As a contemporary song says, "Lord, keep me in the moment -- I don't want to miss what you have for me!"
Keep praying, dear one. He hears. He will answer. I am rejoicing that a problem I faced has been solved by His grace and I'm relieved to have a problem solved. 
If you are facing a problem or a heartache, leave a comment here so that we can join with you in prayer. If it is personal, just ask for prayer and don't specify the need. We are honored to pray with each person who pauses here to read and to study.
If you are rejoicing in answered prayer, I hope you'll leave a comment of encouragement here to support others in their walk with God.

1 comment:

  1. OH yes. I live by that each day! I go on and on, ever knowing He hears.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.