Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Verses that inspire


Some verses to ponder and rejoice over this week: 
Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. (Luke 24:45-47)
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried,that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. (I Corinthians 15:3-9)

For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. (Romans 6:5)
I know that my redeemer lives,    and that in the end he will stand on the earth. (Job 19:25)
Amen! And Amen!

2 comments:

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.