Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Prayer Requests



Every other week on our study blog, we offer the opportunity to share requests and praises for answered prayers here.

Please let us know if there is something that we can pray with you about. The Bible tells us these encouraging words:
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Matthew 18:20
And
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 5:16
Please be sure to also check our Prayer Request Page to refresh your memory about needs that have been shown to us, and pray with us today in your time with the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. I so very much appreciate knowing I have Sisters-In-Christ who are holding me in prayer. On Saturday my husband was diagnosed with shingles. Before getting up that morning I was praying.

    My small group at church just completed Ann Voskamp's 1000 Gifts DVD series. I have made the commitment to seek eucharisteo daily. That morning I thanked our Lord for Herb's heart surgery three years ago, the scar on his chest that showed it had healed, and thanked him that for four years He has been faithful to us during Herb's health issues.

    I am so glad I started the morning in Thanksgiving. Herb's pain was so severe later in the day and the rash on his arm was spreading, burning and itching that we went to the ER. Now this is a farmer who NEVER wants to go to a doctor. Please hold him in prayer for healing. Thank you my sisters.

    In Christ's Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are to be thankful in all things aren't we? Hard to put into practice most of the time. I'll remember you and your husband Linda.

    My grandson Winston has a bad case of Strep. We had to cancel his third birthday party, and he's missing his Mother's Day Out schooling. Please pray for a quicker recovery. He started meds on Saturday and feels a bit better but his tongue is swollen along with his tonsils. He's not sleeping well at all.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.