Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Day


Merry Christmas to all who gather here each week to study.

All of you are such blessings to me! It's truly been a gift from God that I was blessed to take responsibility for these studies years ago. I've learned so much, and been cheered and encouraged by friends across the globe.

We may never meet this side of heaven, but we can bear each other's burdens, rejoice together, and grow in the likeness of Christ as the Spirit teaches us.

I'm wishing a blessed and peaceful Christmas to all of you!

Thank you for all that you do for me!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you and your family! Have a happy and joyous Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.