There are alot of questions today, but I couldn't bring myself to weed out too many. The thought behind these discussions are so good! I always like to re-read my section after looking at the discussion. I will try to post the answers as early as I can but I'm alone with Stephen all day until late tonight so it may take me time. Lots of time to ponder for you :)
1)Leaving the valley, Christian sees faithful before him upon the Way. What happens next and what lesson can be learned from it?
2) What did Wanton promise Faithful and what could she not give?
3) Old Adam has something written on his forehead. What are the implications of the warning there for us?
4) Faithful meets Moses. What does he represent, and why does he strike Faithful down? He would have continued beating Faithful if it had not been for whom?
5) Have you ever had a conversation with Discontent?
6) What are some of the objections Shame brings against religion, and what comments by Faithful will enable you to respond correctly to Shame?
7) What is the first indication that Talkative gives that he is unchanged. Is Christian being disobedient to Titus 3:2 when he speaks evil of Talkative?