Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pilgrims Progress part 1

I have gone back and forth trying to decide whether to give discussion questions now or next Saturday. I think I've decided on next Saturday. I want you to be able to read the book without worrying about the questions; then you can go back and think on them. So, here's how this will work. I'll give a reading assignment this week, and questions next week for this weeks reading. Then I will give your next reading assignment at the bottom of the discussion post next week.

Since I only know of one person reading along with me, I am going to give the page numbers of her book. BUT I actually can reference several other publishers, so if you are reading along and your's is something different than Moody please let me know. (I am actually reading Discovery House's version).There are no chapters, so I really need to know who your book is published by. Thank you!!

Moody's--Read pages 11-26

3 comments:

  1. Tonya
    I have a free ebook from Barnes and Noble. Copyright 1800 and 1917
    Ginn and Company. Also it says it has been edited and abridged for use in schools and brief footnotes
    as the text requires. Second part has been omitted. It has 82 pages.
    Last few words are I wished myself among them. If you can please let me know where to quit or maybe the last sentence to read.
    Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam!! Glad that you are joining Belinda and I. Our versions will be a bit different but I don't see yours in my reference book. We are going to read up to the point where Christian and Evangelist are talking and Christian decides to go back to the wicket gate( after forsaking the way that is good and taking the forbidden paths.) We will stop right as he is walking up to the gate.

    I hope this helps! I was unable to contact you directly but you can always email me at HillbillyHandiworks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading the book by Paul Bunyan on my online Bible

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.