Monday, October 3, 2011

Proverbs 13:9

Is your light rejoicing? When people look at you do they see it just beam? Of course, the light that should be beaming is the LIGHT of Christ.

Did you know that you can take light into darkness, but darkness cannot be taken into light? This is true whether it be physical man made light, or the Light of Christ. Think about that for a moment...

This verse reminds us that our Lamp burns eternal...from here until Glory! You have all heard this song...but give it a listen this morning and may your Lamp shine brightly all week!



2 comments:

  1. We've been trying to teach my grandson this song. It's one of the greats.

    I spoke about a young woman named Jamie on my blog. Her light is always shining. I pray that others see my light shining brightly. I've tried lately to be more upbeat and positive, shining a bit more. Sometimes I succeed, but I have a ways to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Belinda. I'm trying to be more positive, more upbeat. That's a great way to shine for Christ!
    Love the song, Tonya! It's a great one for adults and children, alike.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments pertaining to our study; rude comments will be deleted, as will links for advertising purposes.