So, let's do just that.
Has your Bible study time become mundane?
Are you just reading a devotional--and figure that's your time with God?
If so...I bet you have wondered away without barely a look in this direction every day.
Let's get a fresh start. Let's STUDY our Bibles again.
Not just read a verse and move on.
Please, set some serious God time aside today. Even if it doesn't fit into your schedule.
I am sure that you will find it blesses you more than sewing a few stitches or reading a dozen blogs.
Dig out your journal...or if you need to get excited about Bible study again...buy/make a new one!
(even a new spiral notebook is nice. and cheap.)
Consider adding the following sections to your notebook/journal:
1) Prayer. ACTS. (See the page up at the top right that says "How to Pray" for suggestions.)
2) Personal study notes.
3) Sunday Sermon notes--you'll listen better if you take notes.
4) Verses to commit to memory/ special verses.
5) Accountability page--(The page where you keep track of your boo boo's. This is a good page to update at night before prayer and bed.)
6) Prayer to God (unlike keeping a tally of things in number 1, this is a personal letter to God.)
7) Pilgrim's Progress. (or any other book/study you are in.)
Today's Passage? Finish up Proverbs 15. (We left off on verse 31 I believe, but I would just read all of 15 again if it were me.)
And have a fresh Monday!